Most people think that if they feel fine, they don’t need a chiropractic adjustment.
That’s not necessarily true, and I explain why.
More from the Harshē Chiropractic Blog by Dr. Brandon Harshe
- Are Chiropractors Actually Healers?
- Numbness, Tingling, & Pain Down Your Arm
- Intro to Chiropractic Philosophy
- The Basics of Chiropractic in 5 Videos
- Regarding the Vertebral Subluxation
- That Dreaded Sciatica
- The Truth About the Chiropractic Adjustment
- Pills, Potions, & Lotions Won’t Align a Misaligned Spine!
- What Sleep Deprivation Can Look Like